Cleaner, Better, Further, Safer
As the oil and gas industry begins its recovery, the technological advances and strategic thinking that led to a surge in U.S. production and resulting lower commodity prices are now ushering in a new period of innovation and development. The industry emerging from the recent downturn is better equipped to face the challenges and dynamics of a new price environment and global market era. To highlight these developments, the Energy Summit proudly enters its 29th year with a focus on “Cleaner, Better, Further, Safer”. Over three days, our speakers will explore the industry’s commitment to a cleaner energy future, strategies employed to position companies for better success, technological advances that take us further to energy security, and continuing implementation of practices that keep our industry safer than ever before. Highlights include:
- An examination and comparison of industry’s hottest plays in the Permian and DJ Basins
- An overview of financing strategies: public and private markets, controlling costs, private equity and innovation in finding financial fuel for a new round of industry growth
- Analyses of oil and gas markets from industry’s top analysts, including considerations of pricing, basin economics, transportation and export for oil, gas, NGLs, and LNG;
- Dialogue from industry executives on strategic positioning for better success and managing new workplace dynamics from mergers to millennials;
- Data revolution: how industry is using of big data and advanced predictive analytics to optimize operations;
- An examination of how industry’s constant drive to innovate has resulted in pioneering technology that helps the environment, reduces industry’s footprint, and improves the value chain from the upstream sector to the consumer;
- A review of industry’s relentless focus on improving safety and the role of both process and culture in creating a Safer work and community environment;
- A review of the implications of the impacts on future infrastructure development from the recent controversies over Standing Rock and Keystone; and
- A robust discussion on America’s energy plan from our country’s top federal leaders.
In addition to these presentations, our exhibit hall and related events will provide as always an unparalleled opportunity to connect and network with industry peers and leading service providers. Join us to learn how the industry is evolving “Cleaner, Better, Further, Safer”.
Posted March 17, 2017 in: Event by Liz Wright