Will the innovations and advancements of tomorrow solve the issues that industry is grappling with today in board rooms, on investor calls, in political circles, and on the global stage? To begin to answer those questions and to highlight these developments, The Energy Summit speakers and panels will explore growth opportunities afforded to industry, the expectations that come with domestic and global leadership and the opportunities to provide a cleaner energy future, a safer industry and a better world.
• Analyses of oil and natural gas markets from industry’s top analysts, including considerations of pricing, basin economics, transportation and export;
• An examination of the rise in private equity in oil and natural gas
• A discussion about what it means to be a good neighbor as development encroaches on historic oil and natural gas fields
• An assessment of the changing world of data analytics and how industry is using that information to optimize operations;
• An examination of how industry’s constant drive to innovate has resulted in pioneering technology that reduces industry’s footprint, benefits the environment and strengthens the value chain from upstream field operations to the average consumer;
• A discussion on America’s energy plan from our country’s top leaders; and
• Keynote speeches from business and policy thought leaders.